Sunday, July 11, 2010

7.12.2010

Dear Papa,

I have been searching for a way to get to know you more intimately. I know I should and can come to you just like a person here with me. I am learning that you are tangilble just like the person whose been my best friend for years. Somehow though I become more disciplined in building my relationship with you when I write. I seem to do better this way. God may this just be a simple tool in seeking to become closer with you and intentionally building a relationship with you. God may this be to your glory. Reveal yourself to me as I type and pour my heart out on this blog to you. For your eyes only. Speak to me, let me hear you, let me bless you, and let me fully know the abundance of your love!

Your daughter,
Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment